I was super-excited when Anushka H. from Going Through Books nominated me for this award. Thanks a bunch. Her blog is amazing, guys. Do check it out
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire with under 200 followers
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them
Facts about me
- I am extremely introverted. I can go for days without talking to anyone.
- I am addicted to chocolates.
- I am really socially awkward, and I have a tough time making friends.
- I have one younger sister, who, like me is very fond of books.
- I write. Mostly short stories, or occasionally, poems.
- I have a really random taste in music.
- I spend more time online than offline.
- It makes me really angry when people are mean to each other for no reason, or when they judge each other for things they can’t help.
- I’ve never watched a TV series in my life! I know, that sounds really weird.
- I find fictional worlds way easier to understand, than the real world.
Which is the one book you’ve read in the last last 6 months which you regret picking up?
I’d say The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I actually enjoyed the book, but I did not enjoy it’s sequel so much, and I feel like discontinuing with it.
Which is the last book you DNF’d?
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. I actually liked it’s prequel, Red Queen, and this book was not bad, but I just did not feel like finishing it.
Do you read classics? Which are your favorites?
I don’t really read classics, though I would like to. One of the very few classics I read recently was 1984 by George Orwell, which I enjoyed immensely.
Do book editions, covers, heights matter to you?
Not really. I don’t even own a big bookshelf. Most of the books I read are either from the library, or in an eBook format.
The big which was responsible for your biggest reading slump.
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Toliken! Please don’t hate on me for this, but it took me forever to read.
Are you a movie buff?
I don’t think I can call myself a movie buff, though I do like movies. I actually haven’t watched many movies which almost everyone has watched.
Which is your favorite memory from school?
To be honest, I have loads s of great memories from school, but I really can’t think of anything specific.
Which is one genre which you used to read a lot earlier, but you’ve completely given up now?
I haven’t given up on any genre.
Have you subscribed to any bookish subscription boxes.
No, I haven’t.
What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading Paper Towns by John Green.
- If you were to be a book character, whom would you choose to be?
- If you had to kill any book character, whom would it be?
- Do you like watching book to movie adaptations?
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- Any hobbies other than reading?
- If you could meet your favorite author and ask him/her any one question, what would you ask?
- Favorite color?(Lame, I know).
- If you had to start another blog, what would you blog about?
- Would you rather have the time to read all the books you want, or the money to buy all the books you want?
- Name your favorite book crush, or OTP.