Here are ten random bookish facts about me.
- I had gotten into reading through Enid Blyton’s books. I spent a good bit of my childhood immersed in them.
- After that came Harry Potter. Even today, I’m a huge Potterhead.
- My family consists of avid readers as well.
- This may come as a shocker, but I’m not really careful with books. I damage them sometimes.
- I had sort of written a book once. It is called The Silver Stones and looking back at it, it was a pretty pathetic excuse for a book.
- I want to write real books someday. Books that would make people think and feel.
- I am not that book on romance in books. I find it rather annoying at times.
- The first Booktuber I had ever watched was Sasha from Abookutopia. I love the enthusiasm she has which is rather obvious in the videos. Other Booktubers whom I watch are Katytastic, Sam@Thoughts on Tomes, BenjaminofTomes, JesseTheReader, and Regan@Perusal project.
- I don’t have a favorite book.
- I’ve never hated a book. Disliked, yes. But never had a book ever filled me with anger and rage because of its badness.