Recently, I had been binge-watching Youtubers Dan and Phil playing the Sims, and though I had never played that game myself, I felt like I really wanted to do this tag. So, here it goes.
1. The original Sims: the best author debut.
Christopher Paoloni was only fifteen when he started writing this book, and I simply love it. I thought it was an amazing debut, and the whole series just kept getting better.
2. The grim reaper: the saddest character death.
This book had a number of character deaths, that were really, really sad. The ending left me a total mess.
3. Sims getting stuck: a character that just got in the way.
Viserys Targeryen kept getting in the way of Daenerys as she was growing into the role of Khaleesi and leading the life of a Dothrakhi.
4. Simlish: a book with amazing writing.
I recently re-read this book, and I felt that it had really amazing writing.
5. Expansion packs: a series where the books kept on getting better.
I know that this was a really cliched answer, but I couldn’t help it.
6. Sims romance: the worst case of insta love.
I found the premise of this book really interesting. However, this had insta love between a robot and a human, which I felt was ridiculous.
7. Cheats: a book that was entirely unrealistic.
I loved this book, but I felt it was rather unrealistic. It’s highly unlikely you find all your wishes fulfilled when you are about to die.
8. Needs fulfillment: a character who made all the wrong decisions.
Albus Severus Potter. Surely you would know time turners are not to be messed around with!
9. Error code 12: a series that started off great but went downhill from there.
10. The Sims vortex: a book/series that completely engrossed you.
I recently read this, and it completely engrossed me! I’m so looking forward to reading the next book.