I had a wonderful reading month. I read eight books in total.
1. Wind in the willows by Kenneth Grahame.It was really fun, lighthearted children’s classic, revolving around the lives of a rat and a mole.
2. Dark places by Gilliam Flynn. This was a dark, twisted thriller about a woman whose family had been murdered when she was a kid. Rating:4.5/5. Review
3. The summer that melted everything by Tiffany McDaniel. Set in the summer of 1984, this book deals with tough topics like racism and violence, and it turned out to be a wonderful, insightful read that left me drowning in feels. Rating:5/5. Review
4. The bell jar by Sylvia Plath. I know this is a classic that deals with tough topics like depression. Unfortunately, it failed to make much of an impact on me.
5. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahideh.This was a a reread for me, and I really love this book.It is beautifully written, and I loved the characters as well as the story. Rating:4.5/5
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I finally got to reading the Lunar chronicles,and I really liked this one. Rating:4/5Review
7.Fantastic beasts and where to find them by JK Rowling. This is a companion novel to the Harry Potter series, and I thought it was really fun to read. Rating:4/5. Review
8. The steradian trail by M.N Krish. This was a mystery/thriller with elements of Indian history/mythology as well as science mixed with it. Unfortunately, it did not really work out for me. Review.