So, ever since I started watching booktube, and being a part of the book blogging community, I had been spoiled for the following books.
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass (Not very majorly)
- Me before you by Jojo Moyes
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer(I had been spoiled for the ships, which I guess does not matter much, as romance is not that important in the series, but I still wish that did not happen.)
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare(I found something about Jace which I wish I hadn’t.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
Now, I wouldn’t blame anyone for this. Minor spoilers are an occupational hazard when you are a part of the Bookish community.Very often, it is not easy to talk about a book without spoiling it slightly, and there had been times when it had been my own fault. I sometimes read stuff that have explicit spoiler warnings, out of curiosity.
Do you agree with this? Have any of you been spoiled for books after being a part of the bookish community?