I’m finally done with my exams, so I can now get back into blogging. Yay!!!
I thought I’d start with a tag, as I love doing tags. The only unfortunate thing is that my laptop is not working. Luckily I’m at home with my family for vacations, so I can use the family computer, but that means I’d have to log out of WordPress every time I finish making a post, and I am really to lazy to do that.
I saw this tag on Benjaminoftomes’s booktube, and I thought it would be a fun tag to do as……
So, let’s get started.
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it melts your heart?
I somehow cannot think of many books like that, but one that comes to my mind is Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe, by Benjamin Allire Saenz. It did have quite a few dark moments, but overall, I thought it was really sweet.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
I can think of like, only two books I’ve read with a white cover. I’d go with After the Crash by Michel Bussi, which is a mystery novel, dealing with the identity of a lone air crash survivor. I loved that book, it had so many unexpected plot twists, and I ended up finishing it in a couple of sittings.
3. Your sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER book are you reading?
When I first heard this question, I thought monster book referred to a book with monsters in it :p. However, it turned out, it refers to the size, and I’d go with The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which I really want to reread.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have a snowball fight with?
THE WEASLEY TWINS! It would be so much fun with them!
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to burn out. So what book would you choose to throw the last few pages into the fire to keep you warm?
If I really had to, I’d choose Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Don’t get me wrong, I love love love that book, but I wasn’t a fan of the ending. I thought it was rather vague.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone for Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
Well, I don’t really know what I’d give to someone who has absolutely never read before, but if it is a person who doesn’t read much, or hasn’t read for a long time, I’d give the first Percy Jackson book. The original Percy Jackson series is one of my all time favorite series, and they’re really enjoyable and easy to read.
So, that’s it. I’m not tagging anyone, but if you’d like to do the tag, go ahead and do it.