I recently finished watching the first season of Stranger Things (Super late to the party, I know). I thought it was AMAZING, and I thought I’d do this tag.
This tag was originally created by Sarah Sunbeemz
1. epic intro. the opening sequence of stranger things is amazing and really grabs your attention. name a book that grabbed your attention from the first page
This WW2 historical fiction novel got me hooked right from the start.
2. dungeons & dragons. name a fantasy world you would like to experience yourself
The first answer that came to my mind was Harry Potter, but I’d stay away from that cliche for now.
I loved the world of islands and silver-winged fliers in this book. I would love to be a part of that world.
3. squad goals. when eleven met mike, dustin and lucas it was a *mostly* perfect team. name your favourite bookish group of friends.
Again, I would avoid saying Harry Potter, and I would talk about the group in Six of Crows.
4. abc’s & christmas lights. joyce byers goes mad with grief after will goes missing. name your favourite mentally unhinged character.
Okay, this character is very different from Joyce Byers, in fact, she is the villain in the book. Annie Wilkes from Misery by Stephen King.
5. the upside down. name a book that was the opposite of what you expected.
I thought Soul Catcher by Frank Herbert would be Sci-Fi or Fantasy, since Frank Herbert is known for writing sci-fi. But it turned out, it was not.
6. mad scientists. dr. brenner likes to get freaky with humanity. name the freakiest dystopian government you can think of.
Might be a cliched answer, but not much can top sending kids out to kill each other.
7. demogorgon. name a scary bookish creature that you would not want to come through your walls.
The Ra’zac are freaky af.
8. cliffhanger ending. name a book that left you wanting more.
Okay, Idk if this is cheating or not, but the copy of ‘And Then There were None’ I owned had the epilogue missing. So, towards the end, I was like, wtf happened? I need more.